Please note the following upcoming golf events to mark in your calendar:
- Saturday 31 October 20 – Commencing at 7.00 pm in the Sports Lounge of the Club we have the postponed 2020 Top Gun Calcutta. This is an exciting night with an opportunity to purchase raffle tickets and go into the draw to own a player vying to be the Top Gun Champion for 2020. Then participate in the auction following the draw to purchase your favourite player or sell the player you own. So get your syndicate together now for a chance to walk away with some cash. Raffle tickets will be sold on the night.
- Sunday 1 November 20 – Commencing at about 10.30 am the much awaited postponed 2020 Top Gun Shootout Final will be played. Feel free to pop on down at any time during the day to watch your mates battle it out to be the Top Gun Champion of 2020. This is an action packed day so be sure not to miss it.
- Saturday 7 November 20 – In conjunction with the November Monthly medal the 2020 Medal of Medals will be played for. If you are a Monthly Medal winner between November 19 and October 20 be sure to play this day to be in contention. This is also the first day of the 2021 Top Gun competition – just a nomination fee of $10 gets you in the running for the prestige event. More details to follow.
- Thursday 12 November 20 – Ladies 2020 Top Gun Final.
- Saturday 14 November 20 – First round of the 2020 Matchplay Championship. The top 8 qualifiers who nominated themselves on the scorecard of the first round of the 2020 Club Championships will contest this event. The second round is Saturday 21 November with the final on Saturday 28 November which is 36 holes for A Grade and 18 holes for A Reserve, B and C Grades.
- Thursday 26 November 20 – Ladies 2 person Ambrose Xmas Cheer.
- Sunday 6 December 20 – 4 Person Ambrose Xmas Cheer. More details will come out about this but now is the time to start putting your team together.
Good luck to all the players in the final 2 rounds of the 2020 Club Championships. If you have any questions or suggestion please feel free to talk to any member of your Golf Committee.