Penrith Golf Club has a policy regarding standard of dress, applicable to all persons using the Club, whether they are members or otherwise, for the purpose of playing golf or acting as officials or caddies. On the course, members and visitors are expected to be clean, smart and neatly attired at all times.
- Collared shirt – Polo or turtle neck style
- Tailored shorts of regular length are permissible provided full length socks or short white sports socks are worn.
- Sporting jerseys
- Metal spike shoes
- Rippled soled shoes
- Work boots
- Denim shorts
- Denim Jeans
- Obscene / Offensive Clothing
- Ladies stubbies
- Ladies strapless halter neck, mid-riff or singlet tops
- Track or leisurewear pants
- Shorts and skirts more than 15cm above knees are not permitted.
Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to Dress and Behaviour.