Be a part of a unique and friendly Golf Club!
Voted as one of the Top 10 Golf courses by the Daily Telegraph in 2011, Penrith Golf Club prides ourselves on our warm, welcome and informal environment. Joining Penrith Golf Club is a great way to make new friends, play golf and enjoy the social camaraderie and community interaction of belonging to a club.
Become a Golf Member of Penrith Golf Club and be impressed with a range of benefits, including the following:
- No entrance joining fees
- Pro-rata annual fees
- Membership includes all green fees
- Fees include all affiliation fees i.e. Golflink, GolfNSW
- Direct Debit payment option – Pay As You Golf
- Full use of the practice facilities: practice range, warm-up nets, chipping and putting greens
- An official Golf Australia handicap and access to handicap status and scores via Golf Link
- Access to exclusive Members only area of our website to book competition and social golf tee times, update your details and look up your handicap and results
- Full calendar of weekly club competitions and social events
- The chance to represent Penrith Golf Club in inter-club pennant competitions
- Make new friends and enjoy the many social events
- Receive regular e-newsletters giving you up-to-date information on your club
- Wine and dine at the various member functions throughout the year
- Stunning views over the greens from our terrace and Clubhouse
Complimentary ‘try before you buy’ rounds are available at the request to the General Manager. Please phone 02 4736 1633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a try before you buy round of golf.
Golf Membership Fees
|6 Day Membership||$810||
|5 Day Membership||$570||
|Ordinary Senior Membership
65 yrs & older
|Ordinary Senior Lady Membership
65 yrs & older
|Young Male Adult Membership
|$299||A young male adult member is a member between the ages of 18 to 25 years and is entitled to use the course on any day of the week, subject to bookings.|
|Male Junior Membership||$100||A male junior member is a member 14 – 17 years of age and entitled to use the golf course on any day of the week, subject to bookings.|
|Young Lady Adult Membership
18-25 years of age
|$299||A young female adult member is a member between the ages of 18 to 25 years and is entitled to use the course 6 days of the week (Sunday to Friday), subject to bookings.|
|Lady Junior Membership||$100||A female junior member is a member 14 – 17 years of age and is entitled to use the golf course 6 days of the week (Sunday – Friday), subject to bookings.|
|Cadet Membership||$77||Cadet Memberships are for young golfers up to the age of 14 years. Please apply via our Pro Shop for Cadet Golf Memberships. Cadet Members are encouraged to enrol in our MyGolf Junior Development Program.
VIEW MORE INFO
* Membership prices stated are for a full year from 1 June 2018 – 31 May 2019 . Golf membership is open all year and pro-rata fees apply with NO JOINING FEE.