Hello fellow members. Just a quick update on upcoming events:
- Nominations are now open for the Warren and Gibson Trophies being B and C Grade pennants. If you are interested in playing the nomination forms are available in the pro shop. Nominations close soon,
- Round 3 of the 2021 Captains Knockout is this Saturday 29 May 21. We then have a break to get over the June Monthly Medal and the June long weekend. The semi final is Saturday 19 June 21 with the final being played Saturday 26 June 21. Thank you to everyone who nominated and has played.
- The June Monthly medal is Saturday 5 June 21 and is the first stableford medal of the year,
- Nominations open on Friday 11 June 21 for the 2021 Spence Wood team matchplay knockout. Nominations will close Friday 9 July 21 with the qualifying round Saturday 10 July 21 and first round Saturday 17 July 21,
- The Family Cup is a 2BBB event and will be contested for the first time on Sunday 20 June 21. This event is open to all members of PGC who are immediate family members and includes de facto partners. This is the replacement event for the old Parent & Child Cup and Naggers Cup. Please see the full playing conditions in the fixtures book on the Golf Competitions section of our web site,
- The 2021 Mixed Foursomes Championship is Sunday 4 July 21 for round 1 and Sunday 11 July 21 for round 2. Look out for details of when the timesheet will be available.
- The Masters Pennants season is underway with a tough start against Kogarah. Our next home Match is against Cumberland on Sunday 6 June 21 with an 11.15 am tee time. Feel free to come and support your club.
Regards from your Golf Committee.