Our staff have all been Covid Safe trained
sanitiser stations throughout the venue
e have Covid Safe Marshalls rostered on each shift to enforce 1.5m distance between patrons. Members from the same household are exempt.
All Members and guests must sign in with their contact details upon arrival.
ur venue has a capacity limit of 300. Once this is reached, unfortunately we must restrict patrons from entering the venue.
We have increased space between tables and machines to encourage social distancing
ve an enhanced sanitisation schedule for all frequently touched areas
❌ Anyone with a Victorian ID is not permitted to enter our venue.
❌ Anyone experiencing any flu like symptoms is not permitted to enter our venue. These symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath. You are encouraged to test for CoVID-19.
❌ Anyone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days is not permitted to enter our venue.
❌ You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for CoVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result.
❌ We ask patrons that have been in known CoVID-19 hotspots not to visit our Club until 14 days after their visit
❌ Groups can be no larger than 10 people.
As many of you will be aware, there has been recent outbreaks of CoVID-19 cases in Victoria. To ensure the safety of our staff, members and patrons, we have made the pro-active decision to refuse entry into the Club if you have a Victorian ID. We are also currently requesting that if you have visited one of the below NSW Covid-19 hotspots in the last 14 days, that you do not enter our Club:
- Batemans Bay Soldiers Club – Mon 13 July, Wed 15 July, Thu 16 July & Fri 17 July
- Our Lady of Lebanon Cathedral in Harris Park – Wed 15 July – 5.30pm Mass, Thu 16 July – 6pm Mass, Fri 17 July – 1pm funeral and 6pm Mass
- St Brendan’s Catholic Church, Bankstown – Thu 16 July – 6.30pm to 7.30pm, Sat 18 July – 10am to 11am funeral
- Ausia Funeral Services, Fairfield East – Fri 17 July – 1pm to 8pm
- Mounties, Mount Pritchard – Wed 22 July from 6pm to Sat 25 July at 3am
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel, Mount Pritchard – Sun July 19 – 7.30am to 8.30am
- Thai Rock Restaurant, Potts Point – Wed 15 July to Sat 25 July – If you attended this restaurant for 2hrs or more
- The Apollo in Potts Point – Wed 22 July to Sat 25 July
- St John of God Lawn, Rookwood – Sat 18 July – 11.30am to 1pm burial
Please remember to stay seated where practical and maintain a safe distance from other guests at all times.
Your health and well-being is our priority.