❌ Anyone with a Victorian ID is not permitted to enter our venue.
❌ Anyone experiencing any flu like symptoms is not permitted to enter our venue. These symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath. You are encouraged to test for CoVID-19.
❌ Anyone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days is not permitted to enter our venue.
❌ You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for CoVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result.
❌ We ask patrons that have been in known CoVID-19 hotspots not to visit our Club until 14 days after their visit
❌ Groups can be no larger than 30 people.
As many of you will be aware, there has been recent outbreaks of CoVID-19 cases in Victoria. To ensure the safety of our staff, members and patrons, we have made the pro-active decision to refuse entry into the Club if you have a Victorian ID. We are also currently requesting that if you have visited one of the below NSW Covid-19 hotspots in the last 14 days, that you do not enter our Club:
- Al-Jabr – A Different Class of Mathematics, Auburn: Thursday 8 October, 4.30pm to 8.45pm and Sunday 11 October, 10am to 4.30pm
- Fitness First Carlingford Pilates Class, Carlingford: Saturday 3 October, 8.15am to 9.15am
- Gregory Hills Hotel, Central Hills Drive, Gregory Hills, on the evening of Friday 9 October
- Ripples Restaurant, Milsons Point: Saturday 3 October, 8pm to 10.30pm
- Ingleburn Hotel, Ingleburn: Sunday 4 October, 3pm to 6pm in the bar room
- A2Z Medical Clinic, Lakemba: Tuesday 29 September to Saturday 10 October
- Ali Dine Inn and Take Away, Lakemba: Friday 9 October, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- 1500 United Cinema, Narellan Town Centre, Narellan, on Saturday 10 October, 12.50pm- 3pm
- Greater Beginnings Childcare Centre, Oran Park: Friday 2 October to Tuesday 13 October
- ACE Tutoring, Parramatta: Saturday 10 October, 9.30am to 1.20pm
Please remember to stay seated where practical and maintain a safe distance from other guests at all times.
Your health and well-being is our priority.