An Update from Your Golf Committee
Effective from Saturday 9 October 21 and in line with the public Health Orders allowing exercise and recreation in groups of 5 fully vaccinated people, competition golf will be allowed in groups of 4 provided ALL 4 players are fully vaccinated. You are required to show evidence you are fully vaccinated to the pro shop staff. There will be limited spots available at the end of the competition for groups of 2 players who are unvaccinated. At present you can still only travel within your LGA OR within 5kms of your home until such time and these restrictions are lifted which is anticipated to be on Monday 11 October 21. The current temporary rules such as no touching flagsticks and 1 person per cart will remain until such time as Golf NSW provides updated recommendations.
IF as anticipated the government eases restrictions on Monday 11 October 21 we have drawn up an amended Fixture Book which will be published once restrictions are officially eased and we get appropriate recommendations from Golf NSW. However, to provide some guidance to allow people to plan ahead the following has been tentatively planned:
- The 2021 Foursomes Championship will take place on Saturday 30 October 21. There will also be a normal event of the day off the 10th tee as per previous years,
- Round 2 of the 2021 Mixed Foursomes will take place on Sunday 7 November 21,
- The 2021 Club Championships will be played on Saturdays 6, 13, 20 and 27 November 21,
- The 2021 Ladies Foursomes Championships will be held on Thursdays 21 and 28 October 21,
- The 2021 Ladies Club Championships will be held on Thursdays 4, 11 and 18 November 21.
Also, if the restrictions are eased on 11 October, the timesheet draw will return to the club on Friday 15 October 21 at 6.00 pm and this will be the draw for Saturday 23 October 21. The timesheet for Saturday 16 October 21 and Sunday 17 October 21 will open on Wednesday 13 October 21 at 7.00 pm. All other timesheets will open as per the previous schedule, that is 10 days prior to the particular day. The 1 booking allowed per member will be removed. Though, please keep an eye out for details over the coming days.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact a member of your Golf Committee.
Your Golf Committee.