The NSW Premier, Gladys Berejiklian, has recently announced several significant changes to COVID-19 rules and restrictions across the State.
RESTRICTIONS INCREASED FOR GREATER NSW
New restrictions have been announced for Greater Sydney, excluding the 12 Local Government Areas of Concern, effective from 12.01 am Monday, August 16th, 2021.
- You may leave home for exercise within your Local Government Area (LGA), or if you need to cross into another LGA, you must stay within 5km of your home. You must not enter a Local Government Area of Concern.
- Note that golf is considered exercise
- For those that need to leave their LGA for exercise, click here for a map to see if Penrith Golf Club is within 5km of your home.
- Click here for a list of what you can and can’t do in Greater Sydney
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF CONCERN
The following changes apply to the LGA’s of Concern:
- From 12.01 am on Monday, August 16th, only exercise and supervision of children will be allowed (no outdoor recreation).
- Note that golf is considered exercise.
The Local Government Areas of concern are as follows:
- Georges River
- The following suburbs of Penrith: Caddens, Claremont Meadows, Colyton, Erskine Park, Kemps Creek, Kingswood, Mount Vernon, North St Marys, Orchard Hills, Oxley Park, St Clair, St Marys.
Click on the link below for the latest updates from the NSW Government:
NSW GOVERNMENT COVID 19 INFORMATION
The latest Frequently Asked Questions are available at the link below:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS