A quick update from your Golf Committee:
- The time sheet for Saturday 26 June 21 will open this Friday 18 June 21 at the normal times. The time sheets for Saturdays from hereon in will now open 8 days in advance,
- The Family Cup is a 2BBB event and will be contested for the first time this Sunday 20 June 21. This event is open to all members of PGC who are immediate family members and includes de facto partners. This is the replacement event for the old Parent & Child Cup and Naggers Cup. Please see the full playing conditions in the fixtures book on the Golf Competitions section of our web site. Booking can be made on line,
- Nominations are now open for the 2021 Spence Wood team match play knockout. Nominations will close Friday 9 July 21 with the qualifying round Saturday 10 July 21 and the first round Saturday 17 July 21. Nomination form is in the pro shop,
- The 2021 Mixed Foursomes Championship is being played on Sunday 4 July 21 and Sunday 11 July 21. This is a 36 hole event over 2 days open to PGC Members only. The time sheet is now available at the pro shop,
- The Xmas in July event is a 4 person ambrose and will be contested on Sunday 18 July 21. Book on line 8 July 21 onwards.
- For information on Care of Your Course please refer to the new sign on the pro shop wall. Please rake all bunkers after use and repair divots and pitch marks
Your Golf Committee