Corporate Golf Packages
Small Business BBQ Package $55 per player - Groups 16 – 48 players
- 18 holes on our par 72 championship layout
- Motorised Golf Cart
- Bacon & Egg Roll before tee-off
- BBQ Lunch/Dinner at 19th hole
Small Business BBQ Package Menu
- Rump Steak
- Tossed Garden Salad
- Bread Roll & Butter
PENRITH GOLF & RECREATION CLUB LTD
CORPORATE GOLF DAY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices quoted are GST Inclusive.
- It is a policy of Penrith Golf & Recreation Club Ltd that groups are not permitted to provide their own food or beverage for Corporate or Charity Golf Days at Penrith Golf & Recreation Club Ltd.
- Quotes will remain valid for 30 days from the date of quotation.
- Tentative bookings will be held for a period of 14 days, after which the date will become available.
- Final payment for food, beverage, and green fees will be required seven (7) days after the event.
- A Credit Card number is required to secure your booking
- 18 Holes as of 1st June 2017 – 1-40 players $30 per person inc GST
41-80 players $19.80 per person inc GST
80+ players $16.50 per person inc GST
- 9 Holes as of 1st June 2017 – 1-40 players $20 per person inc GST
41-80 players $14.30 per person inc GST
80+ players $11.10 per person inc GST
- Please note a minimum charge equivalent to 80 players ($1,232) will be applicable for a Full Shotgun Start.
- Penrith Golf Club operates Corporate & Charity Days on Mondays,
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- There are restrictions placed on each of these days, they are as follows:
Daylight Saving Hit Off Time from 6:30AM
October to April
Winter Time Hit Off Time from 7:00AM
April to October
- Penrith Golf Club operates Corporate/Charity Days on shot gun start for fields no less than 80 players. Smaller groups can have two or three hole shot gun starts to assist in speeding play up.
- One week prior to your golf day – the numbers confirmed for your event
would be the minimum number that would be charged for on the day.
- Increase to group player numbers will be accepted subject to availability.
CONFIRMATION OF A GOLF DAY
- Bookings must be confirmed in writing and accompanied by a deposit.
- Where written confirmation and the deposit is not received by the due date the Club reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- The deposit required to secure a Golf Day is $250 including GST.
- Payment is required within seven days of the event.
- In the event of the client wishing to cancel or change the date of a golf day, return of deposit is permitted up until four weeks from the date of play.
- Deposits are not refundable where cancellations are within the four week
CANCELLATION DUE TO BAD WEATHER POLICY
- In the event of bad weather, where Penrith Golf & Recreation Club Ltd
closes the golf course and declares the course unfit for play: the security deposit will be returned to the client conducting the golf day.
- Catering arrangements will be available to proceed subject to discussion.
Where the club has closed the course the client has the option to cancel pre-booked catering arrangements without penalty.
CLIENT INSTIGATED CANCELLATION
- In the event the client wishes to cancel the golf day due to actual or
Potential bad weather and where the Club continues to make the course available, the client will be required to pay 100% of the bill.
- Club policy requires all players be neatly dressed while playing. Tailored shorts of regular length are permissible provided full length socks or short white ankle length socks are worn. Shirts with a collar are mandatory and must be tucked in to your trousers/shorts.
- Metal spikes are not permitted on the course at any time.
- Not permitted at any time are football jerseys/shorts/socks, offensive shirts, singlets, hats (whilst in clubhouse).
MOTORIZED GOLF CARTS
- There are 25 motorized golf carts available for hire.
- Group bookings should be made at the time of booking confirmation.
- Individual bookings can be made through the Pro Shop (ph: 02 4736 1613)
- Current motorized golf cart hire cost $32 inc GST per cart.
- All motorised carts must remain on paths where possible and a minimum of 10m from green edges.
- Refreshment Cart hire $150 inc GST. The driver of the refreshment cart is to be a staff member of Penrith Golf & Recreation Club.
- All refreshments are to be purchased from Penrith Golf & Recreation Club.
- Signage is welcome to be placed on the course.
- All signage will be erected by Penrith Golf Club course staff and will need to be delivered to the club 1 week prior to the event. Please leave information on strategic placement of signage with Club staff.
- The Club accepts no responsibility for storage of signage prior to, or after the event.
- The signage must be collected from the course within 7 days of the event.
CARE OF THE GOLF COURSE
- All players are required to carry a sand bucket, please repair divots and pitch marks on greens. Sand bunkers must be raked after use.
- Motorized Golf Carts are to be kept at all times 10 meters from Greens where carts paths are not provided.
- No more than two persons are to travel in the Golf Carts at any one time.
- Reckless or careless behavior will not be tolerated and may result in further action being taken placed.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Food and Beverage must be purchased through Penrith Golf & Recreation Club. No Food or Beverage purchased elsewhere is to be brought onto the golf course or into the clubhouse.
- Penrith Golf & Recreation Club has contract caterers who can assist with your menu selection. Copies of menu options are available to assist with the budget for your golf day.
- Confirmation of the number of guests for lunch or dinner will be required one week prior to your event.
- Penrith Golf & Recreation Club staff are not permitted to serve alcoholic beverages to patrons who are intoxicated under the Responsible Conduct of Alcohol act.
- Club policy does not allow patrons or guests to bring their own alcohol onto the premises.
- Alcohol cannot be removed from the Club premises and must be consumed in the defined function areas.
- The organizer of the event is financially responsible for any damage sustained to Penrith Golf Club property during functions.
- The use of walls for display materials is strictly prohibited, the club has partitioning that can be utilized for any such requirement.
- The Clubhouse has defined areas where smoking is strictly prohibited.
SECURITY AND INSURANCE
- Penrith Golf Club does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property left on the premises prior to, during or after the function.
- It is the organizer’s responsibility to take out insurance for all items in their possession should it be deemed necessary.
- Any item that is left in the club MUST be collected within 48 hours of your function.
COURSE MAINTENANCE STAFF
- When playing here at Penrith Golf Club at all times players are to give way to the Course Maintenance Staff.
- Under no circumstances are players to hit up on the Course Maintenance Staff. Any player found doing so will be asked to leave the course immediately.
- To be able to comply with Liquor Administration Board for visitor & temporary members it is required that the club have a list of all attendees for your function. This list will be required one week prior to the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
- Please sign in the area provided confirming that you are aware of all the terms and conditions associated with operating a golf day here at Penrith Golf & Recreation Club & return this page with your $250 deposit before the due date to confirm your booking.